water till jaggery dissolves
Tray for spreading the sweet
Preparation time: 20mins
1. Dry roast Peanuts and remove the skin.
2. Grind peanuts not to fine powder but coarsely. There should be peanuts seen in the powder. Grinding for 2 sec is enough.
3. Pour water in a bowl and add jaggery. Let it boil till the syrup is thick.
4. Add the Peanut mixture and mix well.
5. Meanwhile apply oil or ghee to the tray and spread the hot mixture.
Let it cool for sometime and u can cut it in what ever shape you like.
Sweet is Ready ;-)