Embossing on the frame

Hi

I made a quick frame for my friend's daughter. I tried few techniques here, heat embossing on the wooden frame.


 I made roses with spellbinders rose creations die.I used pink cardstock and sponged it with pink ink at the centre ,petals and edges with versamark. Corner is heat embossed with gold embossing powder. The name is written using the pearl maker and colored with gold metallic marker. There is an embossing effect on the name.  I embossed the word Adorable on a cardstock and used distress inks on it. Finally completed with some punched flowers, sequins,butterfly. 
Used the letters
L- Leaves
P- Pearl,Punches,Pearl maker
C- Cheerylynn die(olive branch), Cardstock for flowers.

Submitting to Lulupu 2nd Birthday

Thanks
Kavitha vadhri

Comments

Dr Sonia S V said…
Such beautiful roses Kavi
yyam said…
So pretty! Love the blooms!
yyam said…
So pretty! Love the blooms!
Karon said…
Such a sweet frame and I love the flowers - wonderful! TFS
Unknown said…
So sweet.Your flowers turned out pretty neat.I have this die and my flowers are nowhere as nice as yours.
Sindhu said…
Lovely Blooms...Kavitha..

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Dove

Quilled Christmas tree

Blooms and Butterflies