Card using Unity stamps

Hi

Started crafting after a very long time. Got my mojo back when i wanted to make a card for my friends Baby. I thought of using this unity stamp from a long long time so got a chance to do it for this challenge at lulupu.


Used black ,white and maroon colour. I embossed with darice folder each half in white and black cardstocks. The image is heat embossed with black embossing powder and the umbrella is heat embossed on a maroon paper and put using foam dots.  Made a flower with spellbinders rose creation dies and the sentiment is stamped with a versafine ink.

I hope you like it and comments will surely encourage me to do more though sitting for long time is making my back ache.

submitting to

http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2014/09/challenge-39-black-white-and-pop-of.html

Thanks for visiting
Kavitha vadhri

Comments

This is gorgeous, I like the adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Dove

Quilled Christmas tree

Blooms and Butterflies