Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Card using Unity stamps

Hi

Started crafting after a very long time. Got my mojo back when i wanted to make a card for my friends Baby. I thought of using this unity stamp from a long long time so got a chance to do it for this challenge at lulupu.


Used black ,white and maroon colour. I embossed with darice folder each half in white and black cardstocks. The image is heat embossed with black embossing powder and the umbrella is heat embossed on a maroon paper and put using foam dots.  Made a flower with spellbinders rose creation dies and the sentiment is stamped with a versafine ink.

I hope you like it and comments will surely encourage me to do more though sitting for long time is making my back ache.

submitting to

http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2014/09/challenge-39-black-white-and-pop-of.html

Thanks for visiting
Kavitha vadhri

9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, I like the adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Shylaa Shree said...

welcome back dear, beautiful card as usual

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Lovely card !

Pallavi Iyer said...

Great card.I really like the embossed panels and the umbrella and the image.Welcome back.:-)

Hussena said...

Very beautiful and elegant card, Kavitha. Love the embossed background and the image you have used as your focal. The pop of maroon flower really looks striking against your background !!

Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu Challenge #39 and Best of luck.

Jasleen said...

Wow! Black-white- maroon makes such a classic combination. Your card is very beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it a lot. :)

Sujana said...

welcome back kavita... and thanks for dropping by my blog. hoping to see you more often.
this card is soo cute. love this stamp and ur arrangement. Beautiful

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Thanks all for the lovely comments

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beauty Kavitha and in my fav color combo too! So good to have you back...do drop by too
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects