Flower from a leaf


Hi all,

Made a card using a loopy leaf die from paper smooches. It is so amazing to see how the challenges make me think more and excited to see the result. The challenge at papersmooches for the month May is using flower dies but unfortunately i do not have any flower stamps or dies from Papersmooches. So I had to make a flower from the leaf die i had. 

1.Emboosed the background using darice embossing folder. 
2. Used the tag die from clearlybesotted ,distressed it and used star stencil on it. 
3. Sentiments are also from clearlybesotted.
4.I used the first top petal of the leaf to make the flower. I cut the foam and violet cardstock 10 times to make 2 flowers. 
5. For the leaves i stamped and embossed using clear embossing powder and colored using Carandache watercolor pencils. 




I donot know if this is eligible for the challenge as i didnot use any flower stamps or dies but happy how this turned out 
LINKING TO




Thanks for visiting my blog

Kavitha vadhri


Comments

Virginia L. said…
Awesome design! Love the striking flowers! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Dove

Quilled Christmas tree

Focus on Texture