Blooms and Butterflies

Hi all

Back with another card for AAAcard challenge.  I had bought these beautiful blooms stamps from Uniko on black Friday and wanted to use it. When thought of ink blending and card made in few minutes, i had no other choice except to stamp everything on white cardstock directly. 
This card seems crazy idea but don't know.,I can't really resist the idea i get in my mind and will be happy if i execute it even though it turns out bad. I will have the satisfaction that i tried and then creating a space for another silly idea. Coming to my card,
For the first card:
1.I had cut a cardstock to ink blend that portion with distress oxide pistachio after stamping the butterflies with versamark and heat embossed with white powder. 

2.Then using a Misti i stamped the big flower with distress inks  2times by applying the ink on the stamp with a blending tool. It actually makes the process easy. The ink is spread evenly. 
3. Masked the flower and stamped the flowers with distress ink citron.
4. I heat embossed the flower, leaves and the ink blended portion with clear embossing powder and that makes the whole card shine.
5.I finally heat embossed the sentiment on blackcardstock and cut the strip.
The whole card is pasted on a blank white cardstock using foam adhesives. 


For the card 2:

Its the same procedure as the first one except with few more butterflies. This actually is the sample card i made first and then i thought  of trying out other colors and reducing butterflies and thus the first card happened with even less time than this one.


Linking the cards to 



These are the last cards before taking a break. I had packed all my supplies and i will miss crafting but i will surely note down my silly ideas. I will post few Christmas cards i made soon here. 
Hope you all like them.
Thanks for visiting my blog
Kavitha vadhri

Comments

Jane said…
Pretty card and a great Black Friday haul. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Dove

Quilled Christmas tree